CUSTOMER SERVICE
고객 감동 서비스를 실천하기 위하여 최선을 다합니다

Customer Enquiry

a problem with SH-1000t (sh-2000a)

작성자: Maksim님    전화번호: 79,787,512,501    작성일시: 작성일2020-07-30 03:36:14    조회: 3,145회    댓글: 0
좋은 오후, 나는 매우 어려운 상황에 처해 있습니다. 저는 러시아에 살고 있습니다. 나는 번역기를 통해이 글을 쓰고 있습니다. 나는 무선 장비 수리에 종사하고 있으며 수리를 위해 선박과 다른 장비 (48 조각)를 많이주었습니다.이 중 SH-1000t로드 리미터는 스티커로 작성되었으며 (명판에는 sh-2000a-사진 첨부). 그것은 물에 의해 손상되었고 시작되지 않았습니다-전원 회로의 복원 후, 그것은 주기적으로 깜박 거리는 LED와 오실로스코프에서 본 버스의 데이터에 의해 입증 된 것처럼 시작되었지만 3 초마다 재부팅되었습니다. 프로그래머의 모든 미세 회로를 뺀 후에 성능을 확인하고 새로운 회로를 주문하고 데이터를 다시 작성했지만 부하 제한 기는 여전히 작동하지 않았습니다.
그들은 나를 측정하기 시작한 것과 똑같은 두 번째 배에서 나를 데려 왔으며, 일주일 동안 일한 후 테이블에 누워서 삐걱 거리는 소리를 멈추고 재부팅을 시작한 것을 보았습니다. 한 달 동안 작동하지 않는 이유를 찾을 수 없으며 첫 번째 블록과 두 번째 블록 사이의 실패 관계를 찾을 수 있습니다.
이 퍼즐을 푸는 데 도움을 줄 수있는 기술자에게 연락을 부탁드립니다.
질문에 답하십시오 :
1. 센서와 주변 장치를 연결하지 않고 부하 제한 장치가 시작됩니다.
2. 전원을 끄면 모든 값이 원래 위치로 재설정되는지 여부
3. 그의 실수를 어떻게 공제 할 수 있습니까? (일부 특수 소프트웨어 및 시스템 케이블)
4. 서비스에서이 장치를 시작하기위한 최소 구성에 필요한 것 (보트 사용).
5. 붐의 보드는 별도로 판매되며 장치를 적극적으로 시작해야합니까?
6. 블록 (크레인) 팁 센서가 보호에 떨어지고 시작되지 않는 센서가 있습니까?

당신이 나를 도울 수 있고 단서와 완성 된 수리를 줄 수 있다면 대단히 감사합니다.

english
Good afternoon, I have a very difficult situation, I live in Russia, I am writing this text through a translator. I am engaged in the repair of radio equipment, and they gave us a lot of different equipment (48 pieces) from the ship for repair, among which was the SH-1000t load limiter written on its sticker and (sh-2000a on the nameplate - I attach a photo). It was damaged by water, and did not start - after the restoration of the power circuits, it started, but it rebooted every 3 seconds, as evidenced by the LED blinking cyclically, as well as the data from the buses that I looked at with an oscilloscope. After subtracting all the microcircuits on the programmer, I checked their operability, and ordered new ones, rewritten the data in them, but the load limiter still did not work.
They brought me from the second ship exactly the same one from which I began to take measurements, and after a week of working with it, one day it was lying on the table, it stopped making squeaking sounds, and I saw that it also began to reboot. For a month, I cannot find the reason for it not working, and find the relationship of failure between the first and second block.
I would ask you to put me in touch with a technician who can help solve this puzzle.
Answer the questions:
1. The load limiter unit will be started without connecting sensors and peripherals.
2. When power off, whether all values ​​are reset to their original position.
3. How can you deduct his mistakes? (maybe some special software and system cable)
4. What is needed for the minimum configuration for launching this unit in the service (taking a boat).
5. Is the board on the boom sold separately and is it required for a positive start of the unit?
6. Is there a block (crane) tipping sensor in which it falls into the protection and does not start.

Thank you very much if you can help me and give you a clue and a finished repair.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.